I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: „GDPR”) Is DaJa Lipno sro, Company Identification Number 281 58 822, with its registered office at Jiráskova No. 216, 382 26 Horní Planá (hereinafter:„administrator”).
- Admin contact information is
Admin: Marešová Michaela
Phone: +420 727 926 923
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator has not appointed a Privacy Officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes the personal data you have provided or the personal data you have obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator, < /li>
- Sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal information
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data
- Recipients of personal information are individuals
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
- Providing e-shop services and other e-shop services.
- Providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization.
- Operated services, providing marketing and support services
- Google Analytics – Records cookies and site usage
- Google Adwords – Records cookies and site usage
- Google Purchases – Review request, records email if you agree in the order process
- Heureka – Records purchase conversions and email for “Verified Customer”
- Zboží.cz – records purchase and email conversions
- Click – Records cookies, site usage, purchase conversions
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- The right of access to personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing under Article 18 of the GDPR.
- The right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- The right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these terms and conditions. You can revoke consent at any time in your customer’s own account.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure his personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular secure / encrypted web access, encryption of customers’ passwords in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are aware of the terms of privacy and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is authorized to change these terms. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These terms take effect on May 25, 2018.